INE Journal for Nursing (IJN) provides rapid publication (Quarterly) of articles in all areas of Nursing & Midwifery. INE Journal for Nursing (IJN) publishes original scientific articles, reviews, short communications and case reports that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The journal publishes papers based on original research that are judged by critical reviews, to make a substantial contribution in the field. It aims at rapid publication of high quality research results while maintaining rigorous review process. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers are published approximately one month after acceptance.
Publication Schedule of INE Journal of Nursing
|Issue No||Duration||Last date of paper Submission||Final Acceptance
of paper upto
|Publishing Journal on|
|Issue-1||January to March||31st March||20th April||15th May|
|Issue-2||April to June||30th June||20th July||15th August|
|Issue-3||July to September||30th September||20th October||15th November|
|Issue-4||October to December||31st December||20th December||15th January|
Policy on Publication Ethics
- No manuscript with plagiarized content shall be considered for publication in our journal.
- Manuscript in our journal will not be published until authors submit Copyright form duly signed by all authors.
- Manuscript without signed declaration on ‘Conflict of Interest’ by authors shall not be considered for publication in journal.
- Research work involving patient participation, patient opinion, patient record, animal studies cannot be considered for publication in INE Journal of Nursing (IJN) without submission of Ethical Clearance Letter / Institutional Review Board’s report, informed consent, and other necessary documents if any. It is the responsibility of the concerned author to submit all the necessary documents at the time of submission of research article.
- Reports of clinical studies submitted to our journal for publication should be in compliance with the Good Clinical Practice.
- Articles published in INE Journal of Nursing (IJN) cannot be reproduced in whole or in part(s) without written permission from editor/publisher. Proper citation should be mentioned for published article while referring it.
Policy on Plagiarism
- The INE Journal of Nursing and editor don’t take any responsibility regarding plagiarism issues raised out of any article. Plagiarized article will not be published in our journal, however if any plagiarized article published by mistake, it will be deleted from our website and contents.
- The INE Journal of Nursing (IJN) does not support any kind of plagiarism. Authors are solely responsible for plagiarism.
- Authors are instructed to take care of plagiarism while submitting their manuscript. Authors are advised not to submit plagiarized article.
- For more information on plagiarism, visit https://www.ugc.ac.in/ & www.plagiarism.org