The INE Journal of Nursing (IJN) invites contributions for publication including original research article, case studies, review articles that may be relevant/related to Nursing Practice, Management, Education.
Submission of manuscript:
Authors should submit manuscript in word file (.doc file) along with signed Copyright Form to the editor via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Authors are strictly instructed not to submit plagiarised article or article already published anywhere.
- Kindly read our Policy in Plagiarism.
- Accepted articles will be acknowledged and processed further. If author doesn’t receive status of article within 30 days from the date of submission, kindly enquire by email.
- Acceptance or rejection of the manuscript would be decided after the decision of editorial team.
There are no charges to submit manuscript for review but authors will be required to pay Rs.1000/- for each manuscript accepted before publication. Make DD in favour of “Principal Institute of Nursing Education, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai (A/c Details will be provided on demand for Online payment). Authors who fail to pay required amount will forfeit their accepted manuscript to the publisher.
Preparation of Manuscript:
- Authors are requested to write category of article with word limit [Original Research Article (7000 words), Short Communication (3000 words), Review Article (7000 words), and Case Report/study (3000 words)] under which they want to publish it.
- Author’s/Co-author’s should write their details (Designation, present working address, & email ID) in title page.
- Authors should keep their manuscripts as short as possible.
- Page number should appear in the lower right hand corner of each page, beginning with the title page.
- The language of manuscript must be simple and explicit.
- Author’s / Co-author’s name or any other identification should not appear anywhere in the body of the manuscript to facilitate blind review.
- Send your manuscript as an attachment in MS word format (.doc/.docx file).
- Manuscript in Adobe Reader format (.pdf file) will not accepted.
- Manuscripts should be prepared using- Page: A4 size Paper; Margins: 1” each sides; Alignment: left; Font: Times New Roman; Font size: 12; and Styles: No Spacing. All pages should be numbered sequentially. Manuscripts should be written in good scientific language, nomenclature and standard international units should be used. Authors are requested to write category of article under which they want to publish it.
- Originality: All articles submitted for publication in IJN should be original material. The submission should have been made exclusively to IJN and must not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The first author should certify to this effect. Any author/s found to falsify or mislead the editors will be disqualified from future submissions to IJN.
- Name of Authors (Write Full Name in Sequence)
- Affiliation Details (Designation, Working address, email id) of all the Authors/Co-Authors.
- Abstract with Key words
- Materials and Methods
- References (Vancouver Style)